Wednesday 19 June 2013

Mirror Mirror On The Wall


This month's group shoot was themed around dark versions of fairy tales.

Above photos by Shot To Bits Photography

I decided to be the Wicked Queen from Snow White
Above photo by MBJ Photography


I decided to give her a bit of a vampire twist though :)
Above photos by Fledermaus Photography



She did after all want to eat Snow White's heart, so I figured it made sense.
Above photos by Angy Ellis Photography


Above Photo by Tori Turner Photography


The outfit was very kindly leant to me by Forever in Black... It's Queenie's Wedding Outfit!


Above photos by Anth Short Photography

If you liked this post, I have a lot more pictures from this shoot over on my like page, which you can find here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails